Sticking with the red on black packaging I am used to seeing from Cooler Master, they pack the V6 GT in a box with a pop-open top. Great marketing with the naming, it really invokes the feeling of getting something seriously capable of giving you the best results.
The front just repeats the logo and text found on the top panel.
Both of the side panels are the same, and show a top down view of the V6 GT, and again repeats the "Muscle Cooling" status.
On the bottom of the box is where you will find all the specifications and features found in and on the Vg6 GT. With all the features listed with images, dimensional drawings, and the specs chart, there should be no question about what is inside the box.
Lifting the corners on the top of the box releases the two Velcro pads. This allows you, while you are in the store, to get a little preview of the top of the V6 GT. You can see the name plate, which is also a button for the lighting, and the plastic cover over the LED lighting running down the center of the cooler.
Cooler Master uses a combination of high density foam to secure the cooler during shipping, however, the top uses a plastic tray to keep the cooler centered and still offer a view through the box. The hardware is keep separated in the white cardboard box, and all the paperwork is folded and tucked in down the side of the packaging.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master V6 GT CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA wants retailers to sell to gamers, not crypto miners
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series