I liked the setup of the RIIIE. It was very easy to get up and running. The extra features on the board are in very good locations for quick use when you are using a test bench. The driver install, as with most ASUS boards, was almost one step. I was a tad disappointed that I was not able to use the NB fan, but I quickly got over that.
On the operational side, the board worked very well. You can tell from the way the board responds to applications that it has been built for speed. I suppose the only thing that you might say about the RIIIE is that there are almost too many options and tweaks. However, if overclocking is your thing, then there can never be too many options or tweaks.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 6 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 7 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 8 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 9 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 10 [Real-World Tests Part II]
- Page 11 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]