When you think professional equipment, you think high-performance, high-cost. Well, that is not always the reality of professional level equipment. Nine times out of ten the Pro equipment (at least in the computer world) will be built for stability first and performance second. Because of this, there is usually very little in the way of tweaks and adjustments to get additional performance.
With the P7F7-E WS there is more on top of the good; you get the multi-GPU support and also a less expensive method of supporting large amounts of RAM. And the real kicker is the support for four Tesla GPUs when running a Clarkdale CPU. All this with a $290 price tag at NewEgg.com and it makes for a great product at a great price.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 6 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 7 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 8 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 9 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 10 [Real-World Tests Part II]
- Page 11 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]