- Test System
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2GHz
Motherboard: Abit IT7
Memory: OCZ 256MB PC2700 DDR SDRAM
Video Card: Triplex Xabre PRO, Abit Siluro GF4MX440
Hard Disk: Quantum Fireball Plus LM 15GB 7200RPM
Drivers: 27.20 Detonator drivers, DirectX 8.1
Operating System: Windows 2000 Professional
Software Used: Quake III Arena, 3DMark2001 SE and Max Payne
Results - Quake III Arena High Quality 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1600x1200 32-bit color
Quake III Arena is a real-world OpenGL benchmark that we have been using here at TweakTown for quite a while now because it has proven itself to be one of the best gaming benchmarks around to compare a range of different products.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- ECS AG400 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- ECS AG400 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- ECS AG400 - Page 3 [Taking A Closer Look]
- ECS AG400 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- ECS AG400 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark2001 SE]
- ECS AG400 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Max Payne]
- ECS AG400 - Page 7 [Overclocking & Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo devs: PC community is very important to us
- Modded Halo Online PC project under fire by Microsoft
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit