The Build and Finished Product
I installed the hard drive and optical drive and then snapped the front bezel back into place. I like that the wiring is contained to the chassis and the front is free from them once removed.
There were no clearance issues inside; you can see the ATX motherboard and full length graphics card fit with room to spare. Keeping things neat and tidy to maximize the fans potential was really easy. Just had to tuck some wires here, zip tie them there, and this is what you can end up with.
Not really too much going on back here. The holes are now all filled, nothing unusual to speak of, and no issues with lining up the components during the installation.
Creative placement of the wiring helps, but like I said before, there is just a ton of room next to the drive bays. Granted, I didn't hide everything here, but you can see I still had quite a bit of room to hide more if I had needed to. I was able to pass the 8-pin lead behind the tray, but that is about it, anything thicker and the panel would have had real issues closing.
I know this isn't the best image in the world, but I wanted to give you an idea of what is actually visible when you peak into the window.
When powered on, the A90 floods the table with a blue glow from the LED fan. The hard drive activity and power LED are seriously bright, so if this case is going in a bedroom, keep this in mind. Even from eight to ten feet away, they are still blindingly bright if you look directly at them.
Moving even further back, the glow from the top LED fan becomes visible as well. With the lights turned down, the inside of the case looks blue as well when you look through the window. For an oddly shaped case, I really do like it for some reason.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get schooled for our 'Night School' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Win a Blu-ray copy of the film on us!
- Aim for the stars in our 'First Man' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Metro Exodus' story reacts to your decisions
- Visceral's Star Wars game was basically Star Wars Uncharted
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Administrators and moderators
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media