You can read more about TweakTown's Storage Product Testing Workstation and the procedures followed to test products in this article.
Today we are testing the Patriot Inferno against some very steep competition. The month of May brought many SandForce SF-1200 models into our testing lab as well as the Crucial RealSSD C300. To date TweakTown is the leading authority when it comes to testing next generation SSDs and you will find more models tested here than anywhere else. This allows our readers to make informed purchasing decisions before finding out that one product may not meet their exact needs.
If you feel we missed something, please get involved and help us make things better for all by commenting at the end of the review, participating in our forums or shoot me an email directly. You can find my contact information at the very bottom of the page under Contact Us.
When it comes to product testing, I like to use an old saying that my grandmother used to use. The Proof is in the Pudding. Let's have a taste of the Patriot Inferno and see how it goes down.
ATTO Baseline Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 2.34
ATTO is used by many disk manufacturers to determine the read and write speeds that will be presented to customers.
In ATTO we are able to verify the manufacturers transfer speed claims and as you can see, Patriot's claims of 285MB/s read and 275MB/s write speeds were nearly spot on. These are the real world limits of the SATA II interface which as you can see is now limiting maximum transfer rate on the Inferno.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- That new Battletoads game looks pretty bad
- AAA Xbox games coming to PS4, Switch makes no sense
- PS4 exclusives may come to the Epic Games Store, Sony open to PC ports
- Halo 6 microtransactions should be cosmetic-only weapon & armor skins
- No Man's Sky physical re-release includes Beyond expansion and all DLC
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- Pengo USB-C Dock Review
- Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.3 F12 to UEFI
- FSP Unveils FlexGURU 250W and 300W Modular Power Supplies New PSUs are perfect for IPC, NAS, HTPC and edge computing
- Gameforge Opens Pre-Orders and Announces November Release for the Highly Anticipated Kingdom Under Fire 2
- Philips Brings Precision Computer Peripherals to US
- KORN Battle Concert is Now Live in AdventureQuest 3D!
- NEC: Industrial Internet Consortium Approves Testbed of Negotiation Automation Platform for coordinating interests among AI systems