Patriot put together a very attractive package for the Inferno; a still image just doesn't do it justice. In the window we can see the drive and on it the capacity. At the bottom right we found a mention about the included adapter bracket for desktop use and the official SandForce Driven logo lets you know that this is one very fast drive.
On the back we found a list of features and at the bottom we see that the Inferno comes with a 5 year warranty. Our only complaint is the lack of performance data shown on the package. Some retail shoppers might not really know about SandForce and need to see some performance claims in order to justify the purchase.
We like to look at the inner packaging to make sure a product is secure for shipping. Here we see that the drive is kept separate from the included desktop bracket and mounting screws. Everything appears to be safe and secure, then again, we are talking about a product can be hit with a baseball bat and still run without issue, so not much is required.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- Gearbox CEO addresses current Borderlands 3 rights rumors
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit