The NZXT Hades Crafted Series Mid Tower Case
Out of the box the Hades leads with its nose. The front bezel has an angled door covering the drive bays that protrudes in the center and slopes back to the sides of the chassis. This door is well ventilated and offers triple temperature readout in the middle. Under the door, where the points widen out to the bottom is a stretched honeycomb grill with a mesh backing hiding the massive 200mm intake fan with red LED's.
The door swings open to the right, and I must say, in the correct direction this time. Behind the door you will find four ventilated covers for the drive bays, two fan speed dials, and a power button.
The top has options for cooling in the rear section with holes drilled for both 140mm and 120mm fans. In the Hades NZXT includes one 140mm fan to evacuate heat through the top.
Near the front, on top of the Hades is where the front I/O is located. Here you will find two, 3.5mm audio and MIC jacks, two USB 2.0 ports, and an e-SATA connection.
The left side panel has a large bump out in it, slightly resembling a Cowl Induction hood. Near the front there is a small ventilated area to allow a draw of air into the main chassis, just behind the drive bays. The octagonal shaped area is backed by another 200mm fan to add direct flow to the motherboard and components.
The rear of the chassis is well ventilated. The fan, the area next to the expansion slots with the water cooling holes, and the expansion slots all allow for air to almost travel through the Hades with little effort. That leave the two large holes, the rear I/O area at the top, and the bottom mounted PSU area to cover this side.
The right side matches the left. The only major difference is the lack of the 200mm fan on this side for obvious reasons.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- Windows 10 updates fix bricked AMD-powered PCs
- Activision CEO to leave company
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- Playground Games making new Fable, sources say
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series