The Box and What's Inside
The Foxconn boxes that we have seen lately are all cut from the same mould. They are the same black with the odd (yet cool looking) design and the Foxconn name watermarked across the front. In fact, we can say that the boxes are indeed the same as it is obvious Foxconn only slaps a sticker on the boxes for each new product.
Now, while this is mildly humorous, it is not a bad thing. There are many companies that use a stock packaging and only put different labels on them. It is a very cost effective way of doing things.
Of course, the down side is that you cannot really be detailed about the product inside. This is shown by the very generic back of the box that only details the Fox Central Control Unit that is found on just about all of their motherboards.
Inside the box the goodies are also spared, but then again, with an entry level board you do not need a ton of extras that will only add to your cost and end up gathering dust and grime in a drawer somewhere.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top