The Foxconn H55MX-S is a hard one to call. On the one hand there are no tools to tweak the system. You are stuck with what you get. As you cannot dictate the amount of RAM you are allocating to the GPU, your graphical options are also limited. On the other hand, the board was able to perform normal computing tasks very easily.
You are not going to game with it and you certainly are not going to do any rendering (which leaves out some photo editing abilities like rendering frames etc.), but if what you are looking for is an inexpensive motherboard for simple computing (Internet, email, Office etc) then this is a good choice. If you are looking for higher-level tasks, you should look elsewhere.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 6 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 7 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 8 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 9 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 10 [Real-World Tests - Part II]
- Page 11 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]