Accessories and Documentation
In the little box you will find this hardware. Keys, a case badge and screws galore are all included.
This is one of the removable hard drive trays. They lock into place with the outer tabs for securing it in the chassis. The tray that supports the drive uses rubber grommets to isolate the drives from the case.
I used a 3.5" SATA drive to install with this build. With the grommets in the outer holes this is accomplished. If you plan to use 2.5" drives, move the grommets to the inside holes and mount the drive the same way.
The simplicity of the Proto really makes the instructions useless. With a bit of looking the front panel is easy to figure out how to remove and if you don't know where the wires go, well, you should probably call a friend over for help.
Included with my Proto was a bit of the literature for the Sonata III. This shows that the SSD needs to be mounted to the floor of the chassis. Disregard this for this model; I already showed you how to mount the smaller drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 creative director leaves, should we be concerned?
- New Obi-Wan Star Wars show coming on Disney+, Ewan McGregor to star
- Epic Games Store is changing for the better
- Destiny 2's crunch will help streamline Destiny 3
- RNGesus blesses Destiny 2 with new expansive Armor 2.0 update
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director