Package and Contents
The box that the TEW-673GRU came in follows the same packaging style that TRENDnet always uses. The front has the usual image of the product with some short bullet points about major features.
The back goes into a little more detail. This includes showing the features off and then explaining where the product fits into a home (or office) network.
Inside you will find all the goodies you need to get your TEW-673GRU set up. One thing that I found oddly absent was the usual mounting hardware for wall mounting. I was surprised that I did not see the little plastic baggy with the screws and mollies. This is in no way a deal breaker or a problem; it was just something interesting to note.
The TEW-673GRU comes covered in plastic to protect the surfaces from scratches and dents. Of course, once you remove that coating it becomes a magnet for dust. But still, at least you know you are not going to have blemishes when it arrives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- NVIDIA wants retailers to sell to gamers, not crypto miners
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series