Package and Contents
The box that the TEW-673GRU came in follows the same packaging style that TRENDnet always uses. The front has the usual image of the product with some short bullet points about major features.
The back goes into a little more detail. This includes showing the features off and then explaining where the product fits into a home (or office) network.
Inside you will find all the goodies you need to get your TEW-673GRU set up. One thing that I found oddly absent was the usual mounting hardware for wall mounting. I was surprised that I did not see the little plastic baggy with the screws and mollies. This is in no way a deal breaker or a problem; it was just something interesting to note.
The TEW-673GRU comes covered in plastic to protect the surfaces from scratches and dents. Of course, once you remove that coating it becomes a magnet for dust. But still, at least you know you are not going to have blemishes when it arrives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung foldable smartphone patents show interesting new designs
- Google DeepMind co-founder OUT over 'controversy' over his AI projects
- Valve teams with Perfect World for 'Steam China' for Chinese gamers
- AMD CEO Dr. Lisa Su says CrossFire is 'not a significant focus'
- Yes, the V-shaped PlayStation 5 dev kit is real says game developer
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- Pengo USB-C Dock Review
- Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.3 F12 to UEFI
- FSP Unveils FlexGURU 250W and 300W Modular Power Supplies New PSUs are perfect for IPC, NAS, HTPC and edge computing
- Gameforge Opens Pre-Orders and Announces November Release for the Highly Anticipated Kingdom Under Fire 2
- Philips Brings Precision Computer Peripherals to US
- KORN Battle Concert is Now Live in AdventureQuest 3D!
- NEC: Industrial Internet Consortium Approves Testbed of Negotiation Automation Platform for coordinating interests among AI systems