Package and Contents
The box that the TEW-673GRU came in follows the same packaging style that TRENDnet always uses. The front has the usual image of the product with some short bullet points about major features.
The back goes into a little more detail. This includes showing the features off and then explaining where the product fits into a home (or office) network.
Inside you will find all the goodies you need to get your TEW-673GRU set up. One thing that I found oddly absent was the usual mounting hardware for wall mounting. I was surprised that I did not see the little plastic baggy with the screws and mollies. This is in no way a deal breaker or a problem; it was just something interesting to note.
The TEW-673GRU comes covered in plastic to protect the surfaces from scratches and dents. Of course, once you remove that coating it becomes a magnet for dust. But still, at least you know you are not going to have blemishes when it arrives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- Gearbox CEO addresses current Borderlands 3 rights rumors
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit