Inside The IN WIN Android Mid Tower Case
Inside the door panel you can see the 220mm fan. Also notice the bit of wiring to the left. This is to switch the LEDs on and off from the outside. As long as you have the 4-pin Molex connection getting power, the fan will spin, just the lighting is controllable.
There are six total bays of the 5.25" variety. The top slot can only be used for a 3.5" drive with the adapter plate that is holding up the front I/O wires. The other five slots can be populated as usual and held in place with the tool-less clips. The bottom three bays have the same clips, but this time they hold the drive cage in place. This drive cage will come out and accept up to three, 3.5" drives.
In the motherboard tray there is a hole to allow for access on most boards to the CPU back plates. The right side stops short of the drive bays to allow for a bit of cable management and a hiding spot. When you go to install the motherboard, at least for the ATX, you use the raised bumps in the tray as risers. If you plan to use an m-ATX motherboard, there are a couple risers included for the holes at the bottom of the board. In the floor, above the power supply hole, IN WIN also adds a screen type filter that slides out for easy cleaning.
Inside the rear of the Android you get a look at the green bladed fans that we are used to in IN WIN cases. And both fans come with 3-pin connectors. Under the exhaust fan, IN WIN installed the plastic, tool-less, expansion card locks.
Another 120mm is strapped under the top. This is the reason for the bump on the top you saw in the profile shots. This bump allows for the fan to build a bit of pressure before it has to push through the mesh.
The wiring included from the front I/O is relatively short. As you can see, the e-SATA doesn't make it to the floor, the USB is short and the rest just make it outside the chassis. In their defense, while there isn't any "extra", with some clever wiring they get where they need to be and can still be out of the way.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Burnout Paradise Remastered debuts to PC August 21st
- Little Nightmares developers announce 1 million units sold
- Blizzard say Overwatch port to Switch is completely feasible
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider weapons revealed through trailer
- New Super Mario Bros. U/New Super Luigi U rumored for Switch
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Buy (2 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1,398
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada