The IN WIN Dragon Slayer Micro-ATX Case
The Dragon Slayer is designed to resemble a knight's armor. The mesh is there to resemble chainmail and the bulky chunks look like braces to hold the armor in place, or better yet, another stronger layer of armor. There are four covers that are removable; two at the top and two at the bottom, and I will show you what is behind both sets in just a few images. The front I/O is placed in the front for easier access on a desktop from the seated position. In the middle the IN WIN logo is also a light and will glow blue when the PC gets powered up.
The front I/O is simple, but has everything you need and something you may find a need for soon. To the left are the two 3.5mm jacks for the Mic and headphones. In the middle are two USB 2.0 ports. To the right, and colored blue to set it apart, is the USB 3.0 connection. Under this you will find the power and tiny reset buttons flanked by a power and HDD activity light.
The side adorns more chainmail and allows for the Dragon Slayer to breathe quite well. This panel has holes for 120mm fans; a total of four fans can be mounted to accommodate for more air flow, if desired.
The rear of the DS is topped with three holes; two for water cooling and the other for the USB 3.0 cable. Moving down, there is the rear I/O area and the 90mm fan just above the five, ventilated expansion slots. That leaves just enough room to mount a standard sized power supply in the bottom.
The right side panel is a bit plainer, but still offers a chevron design of holes to allow for cooler air to work its way in from the back.
The top of the chassis has an IN WIN logo stamped into the steel just in front of the stamped out area for the fan. There is a 140mm fan in here now, but you can see there are holes to mount other sizes as well.
Underneath you will find four large plastic discs for feet, with rubber pads to keep the chassis in place and help protect whatever it sits on. There is an area under the power supply to allow for the fan to breathe if placed down in the case. Also, there is a filter on the inside, which is removable for cleaning, but the PSU needs removal to do so.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get schooled for our 'Night School' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Win a Blu-ray copy of the film on us!
- Aim for the stars in our 'First Man' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Metro Exodus' story reacts to your decisions
- Visceral's Star Wars game was basically Star Wars Uncharted
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Administrators and moderators
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media