In all black the Dragon Slayer gets wrapped. This highlights the images of the chassis in the bottom left corner and the graphic illustration of the slayer and dragon above.
Features such as cable management, air filters, a tool-free design and room for two graphics cards of 320mm length are all listed on this side.
This side has a Plaque at the bottom with the Dragon Slayer name and it almost looks like the chassis is jumping out of the fire.
The last side is where IN WIN has supplied a list of the specifications. At the bottom, once this chassis goes retail, there will be stickers for barcodes and compliances.
The case is wrapped in a bag that warns of the choking hazard to small children, but is there to keep the chassis safe, not for your three year old to wear as a hat. Around the bag, on both ends, there are molded Styrofoam caps; all of which got the Dragon Slayer to my house in excellent condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit