The NZXT Vulcan Crafted Series Enthusiast M-ATX Case
At first glance you can see the Vulcan is a bit "squat" in stature. Offering room on the front bezel for only two optical drives and two 3.5" devices just above a 120mm intake covering mesh; it drives this point home. The surrounding plastic bezel is done in a matte finish and the NZXT logo can be found at the top to the right of the dual fan speed controllers.
The left side panel has a raised area of mesh that allows for an almost completely ventilated side. There are four holes for the potential 200mm fan you might purchase.
Looking at the rear of the Vulcan also dives home the fact that there isn't going to be a whole lot of room for expansion inside the Vulcan. With a bottom mounted power supply, the four expansions slots are all you get here. Above the slots is where you can mount a 120mm exhaust fan flanking the rear I/O area. Lastly, NZXT does offer a way to get water cooling tubes in and out of the chassis, and hides a LED on/off switch in between.
The right side of the chassis keeps the same design as the mesh panel on the opposing side. This time not only does it keep the chassis optically balanced, but here it offers a bit of space to allow for wiring to easily fit behind this panel. One thing I missed while showing the other side was the slots on the side of the front bezel. These will allow for a bit more unimpeded air flow into the chassis.
On the top you will find a spot for two 120mm fans, one of which is included and it bares orange LED lighting. These are covered with the same mesh you will find on the front. There are the holes I mentioned in the specs; these four holes, two at the top and two at the bottom are where the handle mounts through.
The front I/O consists of a reset button and power button to the left. There are two 3.5mm jacks for audio, two USB 2.0 and e-SATA connections that finish of the front connectivity.
Underneath you will find four plastic feet with rubber pads supporting the chassis. Then the rear of the floor is ventilated for the power supply fan, and NZXT includes a removable fan filter here as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider weapons revealed through trailer
- New Super Mario Bros. U/New Super Luigi U rumored for Switch
- Windows 10 Pro: $12.41, Office 2016 Pro: $28.10
- Diablo III Switch coming this Fall, hits smooth 60FPS
- Halo Infinite is Halo 6, a direct sequel to Halo 5
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Buy (2 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1,398
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada