Everest Random Access Time
Everest Ultimate and Corporate Edition offer several different benchmarks for testing and optimizing your system or network. The Random Access test is one of very few if not only that will measure hard drives random access times in hundredths of milliseconds as oppose to tens of milliseconds.
Drives with only one or two tests displayed in write the write test mean that they have failed the test and their Maximum and possibly their Average Scores were very high after the cached fills. This usually happens only with controllers manufactured by JMicron.
The read access with the RocketRAID and C300's in RAID or with a single drive shows that the controller doesn't add latency.
The write latency of the C300 is high on its own when compared to other SSDs, but it is important to keep in mind that we are now measuring SSD performance in thousands of a second. With a single drive the HighPoint RocketRAID 640 doesn't add latency to the write process, but with an array of two drives we see a little delay added.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Link's Awakening Remake gets 30 minutes of dazzling gameplay
- GameStop Nintendo Direct leak suggests 12 new untitled Switch games
- Sony's next-gen PlayStation 5 looks AMAZING in these new 3D renders
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate leak: Bandai Namco fighter/Crash Bandicoot
- GeForce RTX Makes Minecraft Great Again with ray tracing
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- LIAN LI Launches Brand New TU150
- The First XR-DIMM DRAM Module with RTCA DO-160G Certification From the Leading Supplier of Industrial-grade Memory
- Trintech Achieves Record-Breaking New Customer Adoption and Expansion in H1
- TUNAI CREATIVE's Kickstarter-backed aptX Low Latency Long Range Bluetooth Transmitter Now Available on Amazon
- Total War: THREE KINGDOMS - Eight Princes DLC out now on macOS and Linux