The Build and Finished Product
Adding drives to the front does detract from the flow of the red mash, but not enough to make me dislike it. Still attractive, especially if you like red!
In most mid towers I dread cutting myself or having to fight to install my goods, but it just wasn't the case here. I got a full ATX board and a GTS 250 crammed in there with no issues, but as you can see longer graphics cards may not fit without a mod or two. The wire holders do their job, and while not the sexiest wire job to look at, they do stay out of the way of what air flow is inside the USP 100 out of the box.
Here we have the rear again with the card and motherboard in place.
With the bulk of the wiring, the 24-pin, GPU power lines and the SATA power line all strapped up front, it left the back very clean. I was able to wire the 8-pin CPU power wire and the front I/O wiring behind the tray, and the rest got run through the tray and laid on the floor behind the drive bays. Couldn't have been easier really!
Something I completely missed at first when I noticed the HDD activity light and no power LED. This would be why. The USP 100 uses a Knight Rider inspired light setup for this chassis. While the lights don't go left to right, it does pulsate from right to dim.
With only one supplied fan, the only other LED lighting to be found is in that fan. With the lights turned really low I was able to get this image. When the lights are on in the room, it is hard to see the red LED through the red mesh.
One last image; taking a step back to absorb it all again!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ex-BioWare boss wants to revitalize RPGs
- GTA 6 microtransactions likely, should follow GTA Online
- PUBG Corp made $920 million in 2018, 85% of cash from PC
- Take-Two CEO gets bonuses based on microtransaction earnings
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!