Accessories and Documentation
In the box you can find a motherboard speaker, a handful of motherboard screws, some power supply screws, a couple of thumbscrews as spares, risers, a handy little socket-like tool for the risers and fine threaded mounting screws for the drives. To tidy things up, there are ten zip ties included as well.
In that same box you will also find these. There is the GPU support and fan bracket, minus the 80 x 15mm fan it needs to work, four casters and the screws needed to mount them.
Extra wiring is always good! Cooler Master includes an 8-pin power extension for those shorter cabled power supplies. To the right is the USB 3.0 to motherboard connection converter. If you remove the top of the HAF-X, the blue USB cables can be removed and replaced for this.
Here are those connections as the case is shipped.
To convert them, just unplug the blue lines and swap it out for the included adapter. If this is the route you go, feel free to eliminate the blue USB leads from the case.
Here is the power supply cover and organizer at the left and the fan shroud for cooling the GPU's on the right. Both of these are adjustable and are held in place with thumbscrews.
The hot swappable trays are ventilated in the front and as you can see with the one on the right, it offers mounting holes for both 3.5" SATA hard drives as well as 2.5" ones.
It's just as easy as screwing four screws into the bottom of the drive and you are ready to slide it into place for use.
The fan shroud for the GPUs allows for a 120mm by 25mm fan, as I have installed here; but it also allows for 38mm thick monsters like Deltas to populate this space. Cooler Master has even incorporated a groove in one side to allow for the wiring to be tidy and out of sight.
Can't forget about the manual! - If you do run into any issues with removing any part or just what wires go to what, this manual has got you covered from start to finish. The writing isn't so good, but the images more than make up for the lack of informative text.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One has 1TB HDD, includes three games
- Epic won't let 'crappy games' on its store
- Steam's library UI is getting a makeover
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced