Accessories and Documentation
In the box you can find a motherboard speaker, a handful of motherboard screws, some power supply screws, a couple of thumbscrews as spares, risers, a handy little socket-like tool for the risers and fine threaded mounting screws for the drives. To tidy things up, there are ten zip ties included as well.
In that same box you will also find these. There is the GPU support and fan bracket, minus the 80 x 15mm fan it needs to work, four casters and the screws needed to mount them.
Extra wiring is always good! Cooler Master includes an 8-pin power extension for those shorter cabled power supplies. To the right is the USB 3.0 to motherboard connection converter. If you remove the top of the HAF-X, the blue USB cables can be removed and replaced for this.
Here are those connections as the case is shipped.
To convert them, just unplug the blue lines and swap it out for the included adapter. If this is the route you go, feel free to eliminate the blue USB leads from the case.
Here is the power supply cover and organizer at the left and the fan shroud for cooling the GPU's on the right. Both of these are adjustable and are held in place with thumbscrews.
The hot swappable trays are ventilated in the front and as you can see with the one on the right, it offers mounting holes for both 3.5" SATA hard drives as well as 2.5" ones.
It's just as easy as screwing four screws into the bottom of the drive and you are ready to slide it into place for use.
The fan shroud for the GPUs allows for a 120mm by 25mm fan, as I have installed here; but it also allows for 38mm thick monsters like Deltas to populate this space. Cooler Master has even incorporated a groove in one side to allow for the wiring to be tidy and out of sight.
Can't forget about the manual! - If you do run into any issues with removing any part or just what wires go to what, this manual has got you covered from start to finish. The writing isn't so good, but the images more than make up for the lack of informative text.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox games may arrive on Epic Store as well as Steam
- Gears 5's direct cosmetic monetization isn't 'ahead of the industry'
- Stan Lee's daughter blasts Disney for disrespecting father's legacy
- Denuvo DRM is coming to mobile phone games
- Capcom preps you for Iceborne with this helpful infographic
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- FSP Unveils FlexGURU 250W and 300W Modular Power Supplies New PSUs are perfect for IPC, NAS, HTPC and edge computing
- Gameforge Opens Pre-Orders and Announces November Release for the Highly Anticipated Kingdom Under Fire 2
- Philips Brings Precision Computer Peripherals to US
- KORN Battle Concert is Now Live in AdventureQuest 3D!
- NEC: Industrial Internet Consortium Approves Testbed of Negotiation Automation Platform for coordinating interests among AI systems