The packaging is reminiscent of previous HAF packages, but there is little doubt which this is once you get a glance of the large X on the right side of the chassis image.
We get to see the front with the back side exposed here. The bottom is a multi-lingual listing that this is the HAF-X and it is a full tower case.
With many images of the HAF-X, both inside and out, Cooler Master uses this to show the majority of the included features.
Just like UPS usually does, they always tend to paste their shipping tags over the specs. For what can't be read, refer to my specifications chart.
Even with a large and heavy chassis, Cooler Master went with the Styrofoam end caps and a plastic liner. There is a bit of static clinging plastic on the window for added protection. Traveling all the way this case did to get to me, I have to say the packaging is more than sufficient.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Steam's library UI is getting a makeover
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023