We really liked the Falcon II's white package and see that the Phoenix brought about a new color change for G.Skill SSDs. Here we see the firey Phoenix logo with distorted flames in the background. Nothing on the front of the package indicates the capacity, speeds or any other precious detail, but as far as I know G.Skill is not in any of the large chain stores in the US (with SSDs), so casual browsing on product shelves isn't a big concern for G.Skill with the Phoenix.
The back of the package is a lot like G.Skill's previous SSDs and here we see some general information and performance ratings at the lower right hand corner on a product specific sticker that also shows the official FM-25S2S-100GBP1 product code.
The inner packaging is used by several different companies besides G.Skill and keeps the drive secure inside layers of closed cell foam. G.Skill also includes a general installation manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series