We really liked the Falcon II's white package and see that the Phoenix brought about a new color change for G.Skill SSDs. Here we see the firey Phoenix logo with distorted flames in the background. Nothing on the front of the package indicates the capacity, speeds or any other precious detail, but as far as I know G.Skill is not in any of the large chain stores in the US (with SSDs), so casual browsing on product shelves isn't a big concern for G.Skill with the Phoenix.
The back of the package is a lot like G.Skill's previous SSDs and here we see some general information and performance ratings at the lower right hand corner on a product specific sticker that also shows the official FM-25S2S-100GBP1 product code.
The inner packaging is used by several different companies besides G.Skill and keeps the drive secure inside layers of closed cell foam. G.Skill also includes a general installation manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit