You can read more about TweakTown's Storage Product Testing Workstation and the procedures followed to test products in this article.
We have already analysed the OCZ Vertex 2 100GB capacity against several other products on the market and determined the performance to be at or near the top in its own separate review. It was also said that when compared to the 128GB Crucial RealSSD C300 that your better choice would be to go with the Vertex 2 since it is able to load applications faster. We will have the larger 240GB Vertex 2 soon and will be able to compare it to Crucial's 256GB C300.
For the most part today will be mainly looking for differences in performance between the OCZ Technology Vertex 2 and Vertex 2 E(xtended Capacity).
ATTO Baseline Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 2.34
ATTO is used by many disk manufacturers to determine the read and write speeds that will be presented to customers.
In ATTO we see that the Vertex 2 E still retains the special firmware that unlocks higher 4K IOPS performance. The maximum read and write speeds are also still 285 and 275MB/s, the upper limit of our GIGABYTE X58A-UD7 and SATA II.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Steam's library UI is getting a makeover
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023