Passmark Advanced Multi-User Tests
Many users complain that I/O Meter is too complicated of a benchmark to replicate results so my quest to find an alternative was started. Passmark has added several multi-user tests that measure a hard drives ability to operate in a multi-user environment.
The tests use different settings to mimic basic multi-user operations as they would play out on your server. Variances is read / write percentage as well as random / sequential reads are common in certain applications, Web Servers read nearly 100% of the time while Database Servers write a small amount of data.
The Workstation test is the only single user environment and will be similar to how you use your system at home.
The server tests belong to the SandForce drives and they are even faster than the purpose built Intel X25-E enterprise products. Here we see no difference in performance between the standard and extended drives, but in an enterprise environment when drives are expected to run 24/7 for many years the extra spare area would be recommended for extended reliability.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA celebrates 50th anniversy of Moon landing with RTX
- Endgame Gear's new XM1: the world's fastest gaming mouse
- Valve working on codename Citadal, is this Half-Life 3?!
- MSI launching 8 different custom Radeon RX 5700 series cards
- Cats movie trailer: the worst looking movie EVER?!
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Kingston KC2000 High-Performance NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock X570 Taichi (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Introducing the AVITA LIBER: the Windows notebook combining fashion, individuality and performance
- Rebel Galaxy Outlaw Takes Flight in August
- Infinito Formally Announces Ecosystem Utility Token, INFT
- Toyota Supports Tokyo 2020 with Specially-designed 'APM' Mobility Vehicle
- Sharkoon SKILLER SGM3