If you are in the market for an AIO, you have to go into the purchase decision knowing what you want. A lot of the AIO machines seem the same on the surface with similar screen sizes, but the hardware inside makes all the difference.
The ViewSonic VPC190 is a machine that is certainly capable of fulfilling the needs of the user looking to check email, surf the web and mess around on Facebook. If you are a video and multimedia fan, this is not the best machine for you. The performance of the ViewSonic VPC190 is on par with a netbook, which is much below what you can get in other AIO machines.
The good news is that the ViewSonic VPC190 is also priced more like a netbook than some other AIOs on the market. The ViewSonic VPC190 is more than $100 less than the Gateway ZX4800-06 I tested before. In the realm of things, that's not a lot of difference in dollars, but the performance gap between the two is huge.
Be sure you know what you want to do before you buy. The ViewSonic VPC190 is most appropriate for the user looking for a compact AIO machine for basic computing and little more.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series