If you read many of my notebook and netbook reviews, you know that I loathe the glare that glossy screens bring with them. Imagine how thrilled I was to open the ViewSonic VPC190 and see a matte screen. The front of the machine also has the webcam.
There is nothing on the bottom of the ViewSonic VPC190. The stand is removable with the three silver screws you see to fit the AIO into the box.
The left side of the AIO has four USB ports, the memory card reader and mic/headphone jacks.
The right side of the machine has the slot loading optical drive.
The backside of the machine has a Kensington lock port, two USB ports, an Ethernet port and some cooling grates.
This is a close up shot of the USB ports and Ethernet jack.
ViewSonic includes a wired mouse and keyboard with the ViewSonic VPC190.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit