Well, after the installation was complete and I was able to see these fans in the dark, I must say that they are as cool as they sound. The blue light on the front of the case plus the tri-color coming out the side was sweet. But even better is that they don't just look cool... they ARE cool.
I have been an avid user of Sunon fans for about four years now. Though I never really considered changing these loud things out, the Antec LED fans have changed my mind in this regard. I'm getting the same level of cooling performance, less noise and an awesome appearance. This makes for a hard combination to beat.
There are really only two downfalls that I noticed with these fans. First was the lack of a directional arrow to indicate airflow and fan direction. Though a small thing, it needs to be noted that you'll want to make sure that your fan is pointing in the right direction. Second is price. Decent 80mm fans can be purchased for US$8-10 from many retailers. These fans go in at a rather hefty US$14.95 each. But then your normal fan doesn't have the LED either.
Bottom line... Case cooling is a must with modern systems. With case mods becoming an everyday occurrence, these fans will surely please those who are looking for both effective cooling and good looks. You got a window and like to go to LAN parties? Then just go get some of these.
No directional arrows
Rating - 9/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz