Well, after the installation was complete and I was able to see these fans in the dark, I must say that they are as cool as they sound. The blue light on the front of the case plus the tri-color coming out the side was sweet. But even better is that they don't just look cool... they ARE cool.
I have been an avid user of Sunon fans for about four years now. Though I never really considered changing these loud things out, the Antec LED fans have changed my mind in this regard. I'm getting the same level of cooling performance, less noise and an awesome appearance. This makes for a hard combination to beat.
There are really only two downfalls that I noticed with these fans. First was the lack of a directional arrow to indicate airflow and fan direction. Though a small thing, it needs to be noted that you'll want to make sure that your fan is pointing in the right direction. Second is price. Decent 80mm fans can be purchased for US$8-10 from many retailers. These fans go in at a rather hefty US$14.95 each. But then your normal fan doesn't have the LED either.
Bottom line... Case cooling is a must with modern systems. With case mods becoming an everyday occurrence, these fans will surely please those who are looking for both effective cooling and good looks. You got a window and like to go to LAN parties? Then just go get some of these.
No directional arrows
Rating - 9/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit