For those who have ever used an Antec branded case, you already know that they believe in performance, cooling and stylish looks. This company has been producing several enclosures for nearly every need over the years and they always manage to come out on top.
Antec has also been making fans for quite some time as well, but they have never really gone after the enthusiast market in this endeavor; until now. Up for your viewing pleasure today is the Antec LED Fans. They currently come in two flavors, blue and tri-colored. We'll be not only checking out their new look, but also testing their cooling prowess. After all, why get a good looking fan if it doesn't cool?
So without further delay, LET'S GET IT ON!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Detroit: Become Human weighs 42.5GB on the PS4
- ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ: 4K 144Hz G-Sync goes on pre-order
- The Crew 2 system requirements revealed: doesn't need much
- DICE teams with NVIDIA for Battlefield V on the PC
- ASUS is giving away its ROG Swift PG27UQ: 4K 144Hz G-Sync
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit