Everest Random Access Time
Everest Ultimate and Corporate Edition offer several different benchmarks for testing and optimizing your system or network. The Random Access test is one of very few if not only that will measure hard drives random access times in hundredths of milliseconds as oppose to tens of milliseconds.
Drives with only one or two tests displayed in write the write test mean that they have failed the test and their Maximum and possibly their Average Scores were very high after the cached fills. This usually happens only with controllers manufactured by JMicron.
Of all the drives shown on the chart today the Zephyr has the highest maximum latancy, even higher than the two other JM drives. That said, the average is lower than the other JM drives.
When it comes to the JMicron drives, I don't even bother to show the maximum and average latency since they wreck the other tables in the chart. In this test the Patriot Zephyr scored an average write latency of 28.93ms. This is around 10 times the amount found on the Corsair Nova. The maximum write latency scored 119.57, more than a full second.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Snoop Dogg receives first copy of Spyro Reignited via drone
- First live action Pokemon Detective Pikachu trailer released
- NES Controller pre-order available for Switch Online members
- PlayStation's Black Friday Sale: $199 = 1TB PS4 + Spider-Man
- New Jump Force fighters: SSGSS Vegeta/Goku & Golden Frieza
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms