At the end of the day, what we have with the Toshiba Satellite L555D-S7930 isn't a multimedia machine. It is not a high-powered workstation and it's not a gaming rig. What the Toshiba Satellite L555D-S7930 is, is a cheap and moderately capable general use computer with a big screen.
If what you are looking for is a machine with a large keyboard and a big screen to make you more productive in the home or office setting for surfing the web or doing word processing, the Toshiba Satellite L555D-S7930 is more than capable.
The video stuttering issue is a letdown; many will expect this notebook to stream some video at one time or another. At this price, you simply won't get a powerful GPU that is muscular enough to decode HD video. The notebook user who cares nothing for media and simply wants a budget notebook to work on with a big screen is the target market for the Toshiba Satellite L555D-S7930 and will be well served.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit