Toshiba Satellite L555D-S7930
The lid of the Toshiba Satellite L555D-S7930 is glossy black and has some bronze stripes on it. It looks nice, but catches lots of fingerprints.
The bottom of the notebook has cooling grates and covers for the RAM and HDD bays. The battery is rather small looking for such a large notebook.
The right side of the notebook has the optical drive, power port, modem port and a pair of USB ports along with the Kensington lock port.
The back of the machine has nothing to see but the hinge for the screen.
The left side of the notebook is dominated by a large heat vent. This side also has the eSATA port, headphone and mic jacks, VGA out and RJ45 port. That long slot above the eSATA port looks like a PC Card slot, but it's a blank on this machine, or it's glued down.
The front edge of the notebook has the memory card reader, various indicator lights and an analog knob for volume.
The keyboard on the Toshiba Satellite L555D-S7930 is well spaced and has a full number pad. The track pad works well and you can see the pair of speakers the machine has as a sound system here, too.
The glossy screen is big and bright, but multimedia streaming isn't the rigs forte, as you will see later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- Overwatch director hints at cross-platform opportunities
- Deadpool 2 fails to beat Deadpool's opening weekend revenue
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Buy 2 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 64GB $1,038
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit