Today I am looking at one of the latest notebook offerings from Toshiba. Toshiba has been offering some nice notebooks for a long time now, but it's one of the smaller of the major computer makers. As one of the smaller firms in the industry, Toshiba tends to aim at the mainstream market with good pricing and decent performance.
That also means you don't typically see an all out record setter from the firm and the Toshiba Satellite L555D-S7930 I have on my bench today is just such a machine. The notebook is no slouch in performance and it carries a very nice price tag.
If you are in the market for an AMD based notebook with a big screen, decent performance and a good price, this notebook is certainly worth a look. Come along with me as I see what makes the Toshiba Satellite L555D-S7930 tick and find out if it's right for you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms