The Microcool Banchetto 101 Chassis
Getting it out of the packaging was tough, but it was worth all the wait and struggle. Out in the open the Banchetto 101 looks clean and sophisticated, even if it isn't the typical chassis design. Three layers of clear, Methacrylate make up the lower sections floor and top, as well as the removable motherboard tray pressed onto the top.
Included wiring is simple with the Banchetto 101. All you have included is a power switch with 2-pin header for the motherboard and the same for the reset.
From the side you can see the motherboard tray is supported with thick rubber feet. The feet rest just above, on this side at least, the area designed to accept your power supply of choice.
Most notable on the rear of the Banchetto would have to be the removable rack that can support up to a triple 120mm radiator. This tray is predrilled to mount directly to a radiator, has a large notch at one end for the fittings to face inward, as well as tubing and wire management holes.
Toward the front on this side, the 3.5" removable drive rack blocks most of the view in the middle.
Viewing the Banchetto 101 from underneath, I got a close look at the support members that hold the clear panels together. Six screws top and bottom hold the layers together quite solidly I might add, for such a small footprint for stability. The same large rubber feet that support the motherboards tray are also used to elevate the chassis off the table while leaving no marks.
You may have noticed this in the last picture and I'm really not sure how it got here considering how tightly the Banchetto 101 is packed. One of the bags of hardware did lose its bottom and I found them in the area with the hardware, maybe just this one weaseled its way in.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Microcool Banchetto 101 Chassis]
- Page 5 [Disassembly of the Microcool Banchetto 101 Chassis]
- Page 6 [Included Hardware]
- Page 7 [Assembly of The Microcool Banchetto 101 Chassis]
- Page 8 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Treasure hunt started for Dibalo III Eternal Collection
- COD: Black Ops 4 patch unlocks FPS cap in ALL modes on PC
- Red Dead Redemption 2 requires 89GB HDD space
- AMD's next-gen Zen 2: 13% IPC improvement, better perf soon
- Fortnite update 6.10: PS4 Pro res jumps from 1080p to 1440p
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam