The Microcool Banchetto 101 Chassis
Getting it out of the packaging was tough, but it was worth all the wait and struggle. Out in the open the Banchetto 101 looks clean and sophisticated, even if it isn't the typical chassis design. Three layers of clear, Methacrylate make up the lower sections floor and top, as well as the removable motherboard tray pressed onto the top.
Included wiring is simple with the Banchetto 101. All you have included is a power switch with 2-pin header for the motherboard and the same for the reset.
From the side you can see the motherboard tray is supported with thick rubber feet. The feet rest just above, on this side at least, the area designed to accept your power supply of choice.
Most notable on the rear of the Banchetto would have to be the removable rack that can support up to a triple 120mm radiator. This tray is predrilled to mount directly to a radiator, has a large notch at one end for the fittings to face inward, as well as tubing and wire management holes.
Toward the front on this side, the 3.5" removable drive rack blocks most of the view in the middle.
Viewing the Banchetto 101 from underneath, I got a close look at the support members that hold the clear panels together. Six screws top and bottom hold the layers together quite solidly I might add, for such a small footprint for stability. The same large rubber feet that support the motherboards tray are also used to elevate the chassis off the table while leaving no marks.
You may have noticed this in the last picture and I'm really not sure how it got here considering how tightly the Banchetto 101 is packed. One of the bags of hardware did lose its bottom and I found them in the area with the hardware, maybe just this one weaseled its way in.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Microcool Banchetto 101 Chassis]
- Page 5 [Disassembly of the Microcool Banchetto 101 Chassis]
- Page 6 [Included Hardware]
- Page 7 [Assembly of The Microcool Banchetto 101 Chassis]
- Page 8 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding creator meets Robert De Niro at Tribeca 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11's Director says '$6440 story' is BULLSH*T
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate overtakes Wii U console sales
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate updated to 3.0.1, no Joker nerfs
- Super Mario Maker 2 pre-order comes with a sketching stylus
- ROG Zenith Extreme Alpha.....blocked mounting hole
- OWC 10Gbe Thunderbolt 3 Review
- did the old ivy bridge overclock issue on z68 boards ever get fixed?
- LED strip always on even after PC off?
- Netgear Orbi Pro Ceiling Review
- Carpe Diem! Imperator: Rome Available Now
- Garth Brooks Makes Mobile Game Debut in Words With Friends, Announces Final Pre-Order Window for The Legacy Collection
- Nexile releases new trailer for Jump King along with release date
- World War Z - The zombie apocalypse is frantic, frightening - and fun - in the World War Z Reaction Trailer!
- Focus Home Interactive Q4 2018 - 2019 Earnings!