- AGP Interface
AGP8X-AGP3.0 compliant (Xabre Lite only for AGP4X)
Support hardware auto detect for AGP1.0, AGP2.0 , AGP3.0 mode support
- High Performance & High Quality 3D Acclerator
Built-in a high quality 3D engine
Support DircetX8.1 PixelizerTM Pixel Shader Ver 1.3
Support Bump Mapping, Cubic Mapping and Volume Texture
Supports 2X/4X full scene Jitter-Free Anti-Aliasing
Built-in high performance VLIW 3rd Generation T&L Engine
- High Performance 2D Accelerator
Built-in hardware command queue
Built-in direct Draw Accelerator
Built-in GDI 2000 Accelerator
Maximum 128 MB frame buffer with linear addressing
Supports AGP8X 533 MHz data read for all 2D engine functions
- MPEG II/I Video decoder
Motion Compensation layer decoding architecture
Supports up to 20 Mbit/sec bit rate decoding
Supports VCD, DVD and HDTV decoding
- High Integration
Built-in programmable 24-bit true-color RAMDAC up to 375MHz pixel clock
Built-in standard feature connector logic support
Built-in VIP interface(no host interface)
Built-in TV Encoder Interface
Built-in flash ROM programming interface
Built-in VESA Plug & Display for panel Link Interface
- Dual Scene Technology
Companion with SiS301, support LCD+CRT,CRT+CRT,CRT+TV dual view function
- Xminator XP Unified driver
Optimizes DirectX8.1 and OpenGL 1.3 for Windows XP/Windows9X/Windows2000
- Frictional Memory Control (FMC) Architecture
The Xabre Family series Graphic Processing Unit integrates Frictionless Memory Control architecture to boost effective memory bandwidth and improve overall memory efficiency. Basically, this means even faster and smoother frame rates when running heavy loading applications such as games etc.
- Coloredeemer Technology
This is a sweet and simple technology to greatly enhance the color rendering of the display. This provides full-frame rage, full-screen, high quality color enhancement to make objects more vivid and realistic. Seeing is believing.
- MotionFixing Video processor
Crystal clear video image is made possible by this eye-catching feature. Supports 4 fields per-pixel motion detection de-interlace function, video sources from MPEG decoder, Video capture and AVI interfaces.
- Cubiclook Utility
The CubiclookTM utility support wired and wireless stereo glass, AGP driver detection and over-clock function.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Triplex Xabre Pro - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Triplex Xabre Pro - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Triplex Xabre Pro - Page 3 [Taking A Closer Look]
- Triplex Xabre Pro - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- Triplex Xabre Pro - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2001 SE]
- Triplex Xabre Pro - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Max Payne]
- Triplex Xabre Pro - Page 7 [Overclocking & Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve kills Steam Link hardware production
- Kingdom Hearts III is finished
- New No Man's Sky Visions updated leaked
- Telltale's The Walking Dead climbs out of its grave
- New digital-only Xbox reveal likely for E3 2019
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card