Package and Contents
The box the P7P55 WS SuperComputer arrived in was not too bad looking. It had a "13th Floor" look to it that I found cool. One thing I am becoming less of a fan of is the outer shell with an identical inner box. I agree that having that flap can clean up the packaging and allow more information, but it can be a tad much.
As you can see, under the flap is even more of the hard sell on the features of the P7P55 WS. We also want to bring the Tesla logo to your attention. This really does make the WS a SuperComputer if you drop three of these into the system.
More advertising on the box under that front flap.
The back of the box has a nice image of the board and a complete list of specs.
Inside the box you will find (after you buy one of course) a nice assortment of goodies. There is a three-way SLI bridge, a very long Crossfire bridge and a diagnostic module.
The diagnostic module has a pair of LEDs in addition to a power and reset button. It is a nice touch and allows for quick trouble shooting in the event of boot failures.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit