Synthetic 3D and PC Benchmarks
3DMark2000 is a synthetic Direct3D benchmark that is compatible with DirectX 7. It takes full advantage of the Geforce2, ATi Radeon and DirectX 7 enhancements. 3DMark2000 has become one of the worlds most used benchmark utilities. While getting old, 3DMark2000 still provides the best DX7 test engine.
Chaintech is still able to hold 2nd place in 3DMark2000 with an impressive score. EPoX is 3rd in this race with Soyo the plain leader.
3DMark2001 SE is the latest installment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments. Build 330 adds support for video cards that have Vertex Shaders but no Pixel Shaders, such as the SiS Xabre Video card.
Chaintech in 3DMark2001SE falls back to the 3rd position behind the EPoX board. We tend to think that the 3D System on the Chaintech is not as highly optimized as the EPoX board.
PCMark2002 is a completely new, multipurpose benchmark, suited for testing all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark2002 consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark2002 also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
PCMark shows that the memory performance on the Chaintech is slightly superior to EPoX's 8K3A+ board which allows it to take the lead in application based tests rather than 3D based.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 3 [Features]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 4 [Test System and SiSoft Sandra]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 6 [Benchmarks - MadOnion]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 9 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Jagex showcase Old School RuneScape in-game statistics
- 'The Witcher 3' developers possibly working on Switch title
- PlayStation CEO says Sony has an eye on multiplayer/co-op
- Netflix pull future 'The Punisher' & 'Jessica Jones' seasons
- Nintendo to 'revive' a 'very officially cancelled' game
- BIOSTAR B450GT3 (AMD B450) Motherboard Review
- best enhance your flexibility
- cpu internal ac/dc load line settings and undervolding?
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Explore a World of Ancient Chinese Mythology!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's Post EVO Japan Fighting Game News Round-up
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood Coming To Steam This Summer
- Rising Lords announces alpha launch via new trailer
- Zombie-Veggie Shooter, The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition Coming Soon to PS4!