Synthetic 3D and PC Benchmarks
3DMark2000 is a synthetic Direct3D benchmark that is compatible with DirectX 7. It takes full advantage of the Geforce2, ATi Radeon and DirectX 7 enhancements. 3DMark2000 has become one of the worlds most used benchmark utilities. While getting old, 3DMark2000 still provides the best DX7 test engine.
Chaintech is still able to hold 2nd place in 3DMark2000 with an impressive score. EPoX is 3rd in this race with Soyo the plain leader.
3DMark2001 SE is the latest installment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments. Build 330 adds support for video cards that have Vertex Shaders but no Pixel Shaders, such as the SiS Xabre Video card.
Chaintech in 3DMark2001SE falls back to the 3rd position behind the EPoX board. We tend to think that the 3D System on the Chaintech is not as highly optimized as the EPoX board.
PCMark2002 is a completely new, multipurpose benchmark, suited for testing all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark2002 consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark2002 also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
PCMark shows that the memory performance on the Chaintech is slightly superior to EPoX's 8K3A+ board which allows it to take the lead in application based tests rather than 3D based.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 3 [Features]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 4 [Test System and SiSoft Sandra]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 6 [Benchmarks - MadOnion]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 9 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo called out on cheap Switch controllers
- Transfer data from phones using dr.fone Switch, here's how
- New Switch refresh has 9 hours battery life, same specs
- Gamestop to transform stores into retro arcades
- Interactive website plays 50yr Apollo 11 launch in real-time
- NZXT H500i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access