Synthetic 3D and PC Benchmarks
3DMark2000 is a synthetic Direct3D benchmark that is compatible with DirectX 7. It takes full advantage of the Geforce2, ATi Radeon and DirectX 7 enhancements. 3DMark2000 has become one of the worlds most used benchmark utilities. While getting old, 3DMark2000 still provides the best DX7 test engine.
Chaintech is still able to hold 2nd place in 3DMark2000 with an impressive score. EPoX is 3rd in this race with Soyo the plain leader.
3DMark2001 SE is the latest installment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments. Build 330 adds support for video cards that have Vertex Shaders but no Pixel Shaders, such as the SiS Xabre Video card.
Chaintech in 3DMark2001SE falls back to the 3rd position behind the EPoX board. We tend to think that the 3D System on the Chaintech is not as highly optimized as the EPoX board.
PCMark2002 is a completely new, multipurpose benchmark, suited for testing all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark2002 consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark2002 also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
PCMark shows that the memory performance on the Chaintech is slightly superior to EPoX's 8K3A+ board which allows it to take the lead in application based tests rather than 3D based.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 3 [Features]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 4 [Test System and SiSoft Sandra]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 6 [Benchmarks - MadOnion]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Chaintech Apogee - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- Hasselblad's new camera snaps 400-megapixel photos
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series