Accessories and Documentation
Remember that white box with the Ikonik label on it stashed in the hard drive rack? Inside that you get a couple thumbscrews to replace two regular screws in the door panels, a bag full of risers and motherboard screws, a pair of both wire management stick-on clips and tie straps, an Ikonik cleaning cloth and a set of power supply mounting screws.
As I mentioned, to install a 3.5" hard drive you simply set the rubber nubs into the screw holes of the device. Holding them on the side while sliding the drive in, you eventually hear a click as the drive locks into place. The top of the slides are sort of spring loaded to keep them in position on the rails, while the rubber bits that hold the drive further isolate the vibrations.
With the drive locked in place, simply slide the assembly back in the chassis and replace the four thumbscrews to secure the rack in place.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit