Accessories and Documentation
Remember that white box with the Ikonik label on it stashed in the hard drive rack? Inside that you get a couple thumbscrews to replace two regular screws in the door panels, a bag full of risers and motherboard screws, a pair of both wire management stick-on clips and tie straps, an Ikonik cleaning cloth and a set of power supply mounting screws.
As I mentioned, to install a 3.5" hard drive you simply set the rubber nubs into the screw holes of the device. Holding them on the side while sliding the drive in, you eventually hear a click as the drive locks into place. The top of the slides are sort of spring loaded to keep them in position on the rails, while the rubber bits that hold the drive further isolate the vibrations.
With the drive locked in place, simply slide the assembly back in the chassis and replace the four thumbscrews to secure the rack in place.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zombie outfit/snapshot filters come to Super Mario Odyysey
- ZOTAC's new MEK ULTRA gaming rigs pack GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Blizzard to share 'some Diablo-related news at BlizzCon 2018
- Black Ops 4 weekend sales don't beat Black Ops 3
- Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer shows renegade thievery
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam