You can read more about TweakTown's Storage Product Testing Workstation and the procedures followed to test products in this article.
Today we are going to test the VIZO SPEED-UP ExpressCard USB 3.0 in my trusty but aging Lenovo T61p mobile workstation. We are using the A-DATA N007 USB 3.0 solid state drive as the test drive and will attempt to see just how much data is allowed to pass through the ExpressCard running on the ExpressCard 1.0 standard with a solid state drive that is able to saturate the interface. A majority of users are still using notebooks that use ExpressCard 1.0, but most notebooks released at this time use ExpressCard 2.0.
For comparison, we used the A-DATA N007 solid state drive once again and connected it to the Lenovo T61p's USB 2.0 port.
ATTO Baseline Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 2.34
ATTO is used by many disk manufacturers to determine the read and write speeds that will be presented to customers.
As you can see, there is a huge divide between the current and future standard. USB 3.0 has an awesome advantage when used with storage products.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Spyro Reiginited Trilogy may get subtitles added soon
- Piccolo/Cell/Kenshin and Shishio added to Jump Force roster
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate post-launch rumor, more content?
- Switch SMITE scheduled for Jan 24th launch, pre-orders live
- Amazon depleted of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stock
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- is a supplement this is
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card