The VIZO SPEED-UP USB 3.0 ExpressCard
Here we get our first look at the VIZO USB 3.0 ExpressCard. There really isn't much to see on the top of the card except for the label that has nearly all of the information about the product.
The bottom does contain some info for the FCC and the serial number would be listed here as well.
The exposed portion of the card sticks out about an inch from your notebook and has two USB 3.0 ports.
ExpressCard 2.0 was released on retail products this year and will allow the card to operate at full speed. Most users dating back to 2004 have ExpressCard 1.0, a slower version just like PCIe 1.0 is to PCIe 2.0. The VIZO SPEED-UP ExpressCard is still able to perform very well with ExpressCard 1.0, as we will show you today.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Station released today, new launch trailer is also live
- Rocket League goes comic book, new DC Super Heroes DLC pack
- Sledgehammer founders leave for new roles within Activision
- Burnout Paradise Remastered announced for PC, consoles
- Tesla hackers mine cryptocurrency, access private data
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit