Specifications, Pricing and Availability
We have already debunked the 10x USB 3.0 claims made by many companies selling USB 3.0 products today. There is not a bridge chip on the market that is fast enough to push 5Gb/s, but there is also not a HDD on the market that can even come close to that mark yet either. Right now we are looking for products to break the 100MB/s barrier, or at least get close to it. The fastest USB 2.0 products we have tested have never broken 35MB/s, so tripling that slow speed in today's world of instant access to movies, music and everything else digital is a welcome goal.
At the time of writing I was unable to find the VIZO SPEED-UP ExpressCard USB 3.0 on etail websites for sale. We know that they are on the way to U.S. shores but are still uncertain of the cost. Our hope is that they will arrive very soon since there are so many great USB 3.0 external storage products already shipping. Anything to break the 35MB/s ceiling of USB 2.0 is welcome at this point for transferring and backing up data.
Let's take a look and see what you get in the VIZO SPEED-UP ExpressCard package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard