The VIZO SPEED-UP PCIe USB 3.0 Host Card
Here we get our first image of the VIZO SPEED-UP PCIe to USB 3.0 Host Card. There is not a whole lot to it, but we do see a NEC USB 3.0 controller, PCIe 1x connector and that the card is marked as needing external power to operate.
The back of the card doesn't have a lot going on either, other than a few resisters and diodes.
On the portion of the card that faces the outside world in your computer case, we see two USB 3.0 ports in their native blue that symbolizes them as being USB 3.0.
From the side we see that the host card uses a standard 4-pin Molex connector for power.
Let's move on to testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen Xbox Scarlett development kit is called 'Anaconda'
- Detroit: Become Human sells 2 million+ units since May 2018
- Project Stream testers get free copy of AC: Odyssey
- Google's Project Stream is the future of gaming
- EA folds Battlefront II into its subscription services
- accentuate redress
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire