Abit has gained much respect in the enthusiast motherboard market since the release of their MAX series of motherboards. These innovative products lacked the aging and now redundant legacy ports, but include features such as IEEE1394, USB 2.0, 6-channel audio, 10/100 Ethernet and much more. The first MAX motherboard to hit the shelves was the AT7 featuring VIA's KT333 chipset for the Socket A platform. We were very impressed with this product; so much so that it received our coveted "Editor's Choice" award.
Since then, Abit has added another product to their MAX range, this time called the IT7. The IT7 is based on the Intel i845E chipset supporting the new 533MHz bus Pentium 4 processors as well as DDR266 memory. We have put the board through an array of tests comparing it to competing motherboards and chipsets. Is the IT7 as impressive as the critically acclaimed AT7? Or has Abit's luck just run out? Read on to find out!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite earns $2.4 billion in 2018, tops free-to-play chart
- Free-to-play made 80% of 2018 digital game revenues
- IO Interactive opens Swedish studio to work on new franchise
- New Dragon Ball Z action RPG in development
- Resident Evil 2 Remake demo impressions
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!