Package and Contents
The X58A-UD7 comes in a very big box; the front of which is covered in icons expanding on the features of the board. You see the now familiar "333" logo which means that you have USB 3.0, SATA 3.0 and 3x the USB power.
It follows the trend of having a front flap on it that allows you to gaze (longingly) at the board. On the backside of that flap is even more information explaining why you should be buying this board.
The back of the box is more of the same that you find on the front, except maybe a little more cluttered. GIGABYTE has also chosen to use a reflective coating on the outside of the motherboard box. To me this is tacky and makes photographing the box more difficult. However, as GB is not alone in doing this, I cannot fault them for it too much.
Inside the box you get pretty much everything you need to get things up and running.
One additional item that is not a standard fare for a motherboard is the extra cooling fins for the X58 Northbridge. These bolt onto the heatsink and not only help keep the Northbridge cool, but also help with keeping the rest of the board components cool.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Tesla's impressive new electric Semi Truck starts at $150K
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASRock X299 Mini-ITX and SO-DIMM OC and Build Guide
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ