Accessories and Documentation
Inside that hardware box I showed you in the beginning, this is what you will find. For Intel the cooler utilizes a universal push-pin setup, just like a stock cooler. For AMD this is when the fan has to be removed. In order to get to the hex head screws with the supplied wrench, the fan is just in the way to tighten them.
With no back plate you must use the surrounding plastic retainer ring supplied with your AMD motherboard, also much like a stock solution. The wrench like metal tool at the bottom is to easily lock or unlock the Intel push-pins. That leaves the vacuum sealed package with a syringe of thermal compound and the little plastic spreader.
Making sure I had the concept of installation correct, I had to refer to the manual a couple of times to make sure I was doing the right thing. The manual is very explanatory and got me through any question I ran into.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Nexus VCT-9000 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ