I have to say that I am very impressed with the ASRock P55DE3. It is a solid performer (with the exception of memory performance) and an excellent overclocking board. I was outright surprised when I hit 4.3GHz stable on this board. I really did not expect anything that high.
The P55DE3 is priced at $99.99 on Newegg.com. This makes it one of the lowest priced P55 boards you can pick up. True, it does not have SATA 3.0 or USB 3.0, but considering the price on those drives and peripherals, I did not expect to see them on what is clearly a value based product.
Still, while the price may say value, the performance certainly does not. We do have to say that there is an issue with memory bandwidth, but that is something that can probably be corrected with a BIOS update.
To wrap things up; the P55DE3 is a great board at a great price. It surprised us more than once during our testing and is a motherboard we can highly recommend if you are looking to keep to a budget.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ferrari designer building $2 million electric hypercar
- Opera is the first browser with a built-in crypto wallet
- Samsung announces 8Gb LPDDR5, ready for the world of 5G/AI
- Why Atari VCS doesn't use Ryzen APU
- Atari VCS upgraded to 8GB of unified memory
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit