I have to say that I am very impressed with the ASRock P55DE3. It is a solid performer (with the exception of memory performance) and an excellent overclocking board. I was outright surprised when I hit 4.3GHz stable on this board. I really did not expect anything that high.
The P55DE3 is priced at $99.99 on Newegg.com. This makes it one of the lowest priced P55 boards you can pick up. True, it does not have SATA 3.0 or USB 3.0, but considering the price on those drives and peripherals, I did not expect to see them on what is clearly a value based product.
Still, while the price may say value, the performance certainly does not. We do have to say that there is an issue with memory bandwidth, but that is something that can probably be corrected with a BIOS update.
To wrap things up; the P55DE3 is a great board at a great price. It surprised us more than once during our testing and is a motherboard we can highly recommend if you are looking to keep to a budget.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard