I have to say that I am very impressed with the ASRock P55DE3. It is a solid performer (with the exception of memory performance) and an excellent overclocking board. I was outright surprised when I hit 4.3GHz stable on this board. I really did not expect anything that high.
The P55DE3 is priced at $99.99 on Newegg.com. This makes it one of the lowest priced P55 boards you can pick up. True, it does not have SATA 3.0 or USB 3.0, but considering the price on those drives and peripherals, I did not expect to see them on what is clearly a value based product.
Still, while the price may say value, the performance certainly does not. We do have to say that there is an issue with memory bandwidth, but that is something that can probably be corrected with a BIOS update.
To wrap things up; the P55DE3 is a great board at a great price. It surprised us more than once during our testing and is a motherboard we can highly recommend if you are looking to keep to a budget.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series