The CNPS10X comes in a very eye catching package with an all-black background that makes the naming, image of the cooler and the teal and blue coloration popping right out at you.
Zalman carries the same thing around to this side. Although, there is a hint of some of the tech involved in the ghosted image of the fins in the background.
On the back is where Zalman fits most of the features and compatibility of the CNPS10X Performa.
This last side houses easier to read compatibility charts and a full specifications chart below it.
As soon as you open the box, you run into the hardware. I took it all out and set it aside for later in the review. As you can see, the high density foam keeps all the parts separated to insure the cooler arrives in tip top condition.
Once out of the box, you can get a better look at how the cooler is surrounded in sections of foam. Its high density for function, and with that there is less needed to keep the cooler "drop resistant" in the packaging.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Zalman CNPS10X Performa CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series