Accessories and Documentation
The back row of hardware is the three Intel mounting back plates; LGA775, 1156, and 1366 respectively. Down in the front is the AMD mounting that can be swapped with the Intel mounting on the FHE. The screws in the middle are for various mounting styles. The larger ones go into the fan and the smaller ones mount directly into the radiator.
The front of the instructions shows a nice image of the ECO A.L.C. and a parts list. The bottom half houses the warranty and company contact information.
If you don't quite get what I mean by pull and change the mounting, CoolIT makes it easy to figure out. If you need to swap out parts to go AMD, they've got you covered there as well. Simple easy to use instructions with great images to get the ECO A.L.C. installed in any case with the appropriate room inside.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch's new Nintendo arcade games are too pricey
- GIVEAWAY: ADATA XPG SX950 480GB and SD700X 256GB SSDs
- GIGABYTE reveal the Z370 AORUS motherboard range
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- Ryzen 3 vs. Core i3 benched on GTX 1060/1070 & RX Vega
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- White Hot Looks, White Hot Performance - CORSAIR Launches VENGEANCE RGB White DDR4
- Phanteks introduces Eclipse P300 PC case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor