The CoolIT ECO A.L.C. CPU Cooler - Continued
Taking the cover off the FHE, you can see a bit of the inner workings. The actual FHE is at the bottom underneath of the CFF1 pump that runs off a 3-pin fan connection and appears to use a two wire thermal control for the pump speed.
The 120mm fan that CoolIT mounts to their high efficiency radiator is built to coincide specifically with the radiator. The fan, set up in the pull configuration, is also powered with a 3-pin fan connector and can be speed controlled with the BIOS or even put on a controller to appeal to your own personal sound versus performance levels.
From the side, you can see this has to be an efficient radiator. It's thinner than the 120mm fan that is mounted to it. This means two things; less space taken up inside when you mount the system in your case, but also hopefully efficient enough to still provide good temperatures.
Connectivity to the radiator is handled with these two swiveling barbs. Again CoolIT provides a bit of flexibility to make any install happen without issue or binding of the lines. The third port, to the right, I have to guess is how the system is filled.
Taking a better look at the radiator, that 1800 RPM fan has its work cut out for it. The radiator is a very high FPI design that usually requires a loud high CFM fan to cool efficiently. The tests will soon reveal both if it is loud, or inefficient.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Surprise character hits Dragon Ball FighterZ before launch
- God of War: Stone Manson Edition unveiled
- Dark Souls Remastered won't support cross-platform
- Minecraft boss becomes Xbox boss, replacing Phil Spencer
- Ubisoft says that the PC is the 'superior' gaming platform
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series