Inside The Antec Two Hundred Mid Tower Case
Removing a couple of thumbscrews releases the steel panel and exposes this. The Two Hundred can house m-ITX, mATX and ATX motherboards in here, and at first glance seems a bit snug.
The bottom two of the three optical drive bays does have steel plates covering them, but they come right out to allow for more drives. Just below these three drives you can see the rear of the hot swap connection. Just plug in a SATA cable and a SATA power connection and let the swapping begin. The lower half of the bays will hold up to six 3.5" drives.
The motherboard tray has no wire management holes to speak of, but does have one of the largest CPU cooler back plate access holes I have seen yet. Six of the risers come pre-installed and more can be found in the hardware bag.
Wiring inside the Two Hundred is reminiscent of my 900; Antec just doesn't leave anything extra. They should be able to make to the connections on the motherboard, but if it's an ATX motherboard, it may not look too clean when they are connected.
I already covered most of what you see here. The rear I/O plate that ships with the case easily breaks loose and is replaced by a more appropriate plate. Then there is the 120mm TwoCool fan that uses one of the switches found at the top of the rear of the chassis.
Three little tabs on the left side hold the front bezel on and it swings open to the right and comes out for cleaning, fan installation or sticking in another drive. The bottom section in front of the hard drives has a plastic cover to keep things from accidentally getting into the fans that can be installed here.
The floor of the chassis is solid using four hard rubber feet to support the Two Hundred. This means without any modding to the chassis, your PSU must be mounted in the fan up orientation. The other switchable, TwoCool fan is found in the top panel, but this version is the 140mm size.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ROME: Total War is coming to iPhone, August 23rd
- Micron Outs In-House High Performance NVMe SSD Controller
- Silicon Motion Details SM2270 Enterprise SSD Controller
- Fullbright's Gone Hone will debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Dr. Strange/Avengers buildings spotted in Spider-Man trailer
- Buy (10 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,500
- Buy (5 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,150
- TRENDnet TWC-L10 Wi-Fi Light Bulb Security Camera Review
- Buy (3 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $900
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada
- Razer NOMMO Pro is Available For Purchase
- Beat-'Em-Up Coffee Crisis Out On Xbox One Today
- New World Boss Karanda Coming to Black Desert Online SEA