It looks like even in the packaging Antec is already trying to simplify things to keep costs for the end user down. A two colour design of black on orange on a plain cardboard box is still an eye catching look without adding extra cost in shiny packaging.
This side of the Two Hundreds packaging shows an outlined drawing of what the Two Hundred actually looks like.
Antec lists the features, specifications and more images of the chassis on the back panel.
"Big Guns. Small Funds." is a catchy phrase to accompany this chassis. I really hope there is again truth to the adage that good things do come in small packages.
Slipping to box off the chassis, we see Antec used Styrofoam caps for the top and bottom and a plastic inner liner. This is typical of most manufacturers and does a more than an adequate job of getting a solid Two Hundred to my door.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Snoop Dogg receives first copy of Spyro Reignited via drone
- First live action Pokemon Detective Pikachu trailer released
- NES Controller pre-order available for Switch Online members
- PlayStation's Black Friday Sale: $199 = 1TB PS4 + Spider-Man
- New Jump Force fighters: SSGSS Vegeta/Goku & Golden Frieza
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms