What you need to know
Buying a monitor stand isn't a straight forward task. You need to make sure that the one you're buying supports your monitors or if you're going to buy a stand and monitors at the same time you want to make sure that the monitors will support the stand. As we mentioned on page two, there's a sticker in the top left corner which gives us a run down on some of the important information.
The important piece of information is the VESA mount. Unless your monitor supports a VESA mounting system you're going to be out of luck. The TSB313 from Proluma supports VESA 75 and VESA 100. You'll be able to find out if your monitor supports VESA mounting and what size it is under the specifications page of the monitor manufacturers website.
This particular model offers support for three monitors of up to 24" with a maximum weight of 8kg or 17.6 lbs per monitor. If you're looking at some 27" or even 30" monitors you'll probably have to wait till we see a stand that'll support a massive setup like this.
The specifications from Proluma are as follows:
Base dimensions (w x d): 517 X 312 mm
Max height from centre of VESA mount to table: 335 mm
Span from centre of outer mounts: 710 - 1185 mm
Max Total Screen width: 1750 mmm
Screw hole pitch: 100*100mm/75x*75mm.
Max Screen Size: 24"
Max Weight per Screen: 8kg (17.6 lbs).
Screw type: M4.
If you're interested in having a look at some more detail on the model you can have a closer look at the images below that give us all the dimensions you'll need to know.
With all that out of the way, let's see how the setup process went.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases