What you need to know
Buying a monitor stand isn't a straight forward task. You need to make sure that the one you're buying supports your monitors or if you're going to buy a stand and monitors at the same time you want to make sure that the monitors will support the stand. As we mentioned on page two, there's a sticker in the top left corner which gives us a run down on some of the important information.
The important piece of information is the VESA mount. Unless your monitor supports a VESA mounting system you're going to be out of luck. The TSB313 from Proluma supports VESA 75 and VESA 100. You'll be able to find out if your monitor supports VESA mounting and what size it is under the specifications page of the monitor manufacturers website.
This particular model offers support for three monitors of up to 24" with a maximum weight of 8kg or 17.6 lbs per monitor. If you're looking at some 27" or even 30" monitors you'll probably have to wait till we see a stand that'll support a massive setup like this.
The specifications from Proluma are as follows:
Base dimensions (w x d): 517 X 312 mm
Max height from centre of VESA mount to table: 335 mm
Span from centre of outer mounts: 710 - 1185 mm
Max Total Screen width: 1750 mmm
Screw hole pitch: 100*100mm/75x*75mm.
Max Screen Size: 24"
Max Weight per Screen: 8kg (17.6 lbs).
Screw type: M4.
If you're interested in having a look at some more detail on the model you can have a closer look at the images below that give us all the dimensions you'll need to know.
With all that out of the way, let's see how the setup process went.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM